Dec. 4, 2017 – Dec. 9, 2017
• Your Christmas adventure begins!
• Overnight in West Des Moines with a get acquainted dinner
NOTE: You may opt out of this travel day and join the tour early on December 5 for: $140 less for Double, $200 less for Single, $120 less for Triple, and $110 less for Quad
• After breakfast, travel to Ozark, MO
• Dinner & Dessert at Lambert's Cafe - the only home of "throwed" rolls!
• Head to Branson
• After checking into your hotel for the next three (3) nights, board an open-air tram and experience a sound and motion Christmas light excursion (blankets will be provided)
• Return to the hotel for a dessert social before retiring for the evening
• Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before the Blackwood Morning Show at the Starlite Theatre. One of the best known names in gospel music, the Blackwood Brothers!
• Lunch will be included at the Starlite Theatre
• The afternoon show is the Hughes Brothers Christmas Show at The Hughes Brothers Theatre - it's the ultimate Christmas experience! The Hughes Brothers & family transport you to a Christmas wonderland filled with the season's best vocal harmonies, exciting dances, inspiring instrumentals & light-hearted humour
• Enjoy a little late afternoon shopping at The Grand Village Shoppes - discover over 20 unique shops lining cobblestone streets
• Also located in The Grand Village Shoppes is Mel's Hard Luck Diner where you will enjoy an evening meal, followed by Blay Cooper's Country Music Express at The Clay Cooper Theatre. Beautiful dancing, crazy comedy and the magical sounds of Christmas will bring wonderful memories
• Return to the hotel for their famous dessert social
• After breakfast at the hotel, it's off to Maxine's Christmas Carol at Andy Williams Performing Arts Center. Maxine's Christmas Carol adds lots of crabby to this Bah! Humbug! tale. Amazingly, the show's characters still pull off a warm and tender ending to this Hallmark version of a world-renowned Christmas story. And really, who doesn't love Maxine!
• Continue with shopping and lunch (on your own) at Historic Downtown and Branson Landing
• Tonight, enjoy a sit-down dinner at Uptown Cafe, followed by The Haygood's Christmas at Clay Cooper Theatre. These five brothers and one sister combine incredible harmony, tap, gymnastics, & instruments to present this high energy show
• Enjoy your last dessert social at the hotel
• Enjoy breakfast and a leisurely morning before heading north
• Tonight you'll call St. Louis, MO home with Christmas light viewing and a farewell dinner
• After breakfast, travel home with the sights and sounds of Christmas in your heart
|Occupancy||Price / person|
- $300 per person deposit due at booking
- Final payment due October 20, 2017
For more information, visit our website: https://www.grouptravelconnections.com/group/legacy/tour/ozark-mountain-christmas-17/
Dates and Times
Starts: Dec. 4, 2017 midnight
Ends: Dec. 9, 2017 midnight