- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup of butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of coconut
- 1 (14 oz.) can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Then pour 1/2 cup of melted butter into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Crush 2 cups of graham crackers in a plastic bag.
- Pour the 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs on the butter in the pan.
- Layer 1 cup of butterscotch chips on the graham cracker layer.
- Then add the 3/4 of a cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Then sprinkle on the 1 cup of coconut.
- Then pour 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Check the bars after 20 minutes to see if they are almost done. I baked mine 25 minutes and they were done just perfectly.
- Now you can let them cool and then cut into squares.
Click here to view more recipies from Cooking Up Cotage