- 2 (14.75 ounce) cans of cream style corn
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 well-beaten egg
- 35 saltine crackers crushed into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of finely minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 20 buttered saltine crackers crushed into crumbs for the top
- Mix two cans of cream style corn with the milk and then stir in one well beaten egg.
- Next crush 35 saltines in a bag into fine pieces.
- Pour the crackers into the corn.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of dried minced onion, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper to the corn mixture.
- Butter 20 saltine crackers. Crush the saltines in a bag.
- Pour the corn mixture in a greased 8 inch baking dish and top with the buttered crackers.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
Click here to view more recipies at Cooking Up Cottage.