- 1 package of eight hot dogs
- 8 slices of American cheese
- 8 slices of bread
- butter (softened for spreading)
- First spread the butter on one side of each piece of bread and place it buttered side down on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Now place one slice of cheese on each piece of bread.
- Now place a hot dog on each slice of bread.
- Pull each side of the bread up and secure it with a toothpick.
- Bake them in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Let them cool for a few minutes and serve with ketchup and your favorite soup.