- 6-8 ripe peaches, halved, pits removed, and sliced
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons of flour
- 3/4 of a cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- Start by peeling, pitting and slicing 6-8 ripe fresh peaches.
- Place the slices in the bottom of a 8"x8" baking dish.
- In a bowl mix the spices. Add 1 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and 6 tablespoons of flour.
- Add 3/4 of a cup of oatmeal to the spices.
- Cut in 1/2 of a cup of softened butter and sprinkle it on top of the sliced peaches.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Click here to view more recipies at Cooking Up Cottage.