- 3 cups of Rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup of chopped ham
- 1/4 cup of chopped onions
- 1 cup of frozen peas (thawed)
- 3 tablespoons of fresh dill
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon of distilled white vinegar
- The first thing you will need to do is boil 3 cups of Rotini pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain the pasta and let it cool. Now set the pasta to the side and chop up the 1 1/2 cups of tomatoes, then chop the 1 cup of ham, and chop 1/4 of a cup of onions.
- Mix the tomatoes, ham, onions, and 1 cup of frozen peas in with the pasta. Then chop 3 tablespoons of fresh dill and set it to the side.
- Now whisk the dressing together. Take 1 cup of buttermilk and whisk it in a 1/2 cup of mayonnaise. Then whisk in the chopped dill, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt and 1 tablespoon of distilled white vinegar.
- Now mix the dressing into the pasta and vegetable mixture.
- Now refrigerate until ready to serve. You can always lighten the recipe up by using low-fat mayonnaise.
Click here to view more recipies at Cooking Up Cottage.