- 6 ears of corn, husks and silk removed
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chives finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- The first thing you need to do is let the 1 stick of butter (1/2 of a cup) set out until it's softened.
- Now finely chop 2 tablespoons of fresh chives.
- Mix the chives into the softened butter.
- Then add 1/4 tablespoon of garlic powder and 1/4 of a teaspoon of salt.
- Now set the butter to the side and cook your sweet corn. In a pot of boiling salted water cook the corn until tender for 6 to 8 minutes. Then drain and serve with butter.
Click here to view more recipies at Cooking Up Cottage.