- Apples (enough to fill your platter, I used 5 apples)
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice to dip apples in to preserve their color
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of caramel flavored topping
- miniature chocolate chips (enough to sprinkle on top)
- Start by slicing your apples and dipping them in lemon juice to preserve their color.
- Then get out the block of cream cheese and set it in the middle of a platter. Then pour the 1/4 cup of caramel sauce over the cream cheese.
- Now add a sprinkling of miniature chocolate chips to the top and surround the dip with the apples that you have cut.
- You can drizzle the whole platter with more caramel sauce.
Click here to view more recipies at Cooking Up Cottage.