- 2 cups of graham crackers
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 2 (3.4 oz.) packages of vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 quart of butter brickle ice cream
- 1 (8 oz.) tub of Cool Whip
- 1 Hershey Chocolate bar grated (to garnish the top)
- First make sure you have thawed your Cool Whip in the refrigerator for at least four hours before you start this dessert; Cool Whip needs to be thawed out. Then set out the butter brickle ice cream on the counter so that it will be soft enough to mix in the ice cream layer.
- Now mix the graham cracker crust together. Mix 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs with 1 cup of sugar and then add 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Then press it into the bottom of a 9"x13" cake pan.
- Now put the crust in the freezer for an hour to let it set up. While it is setting up, you can mix the next layer. Mix two packages of vanilla pudding with 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Then mix in the 1 quart of softened butter brickle ice cream. The ice cream comes in a 1.75 quart package so you will need to scoop out a little over half of the package.
- Now pour this mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Now put the pan back in the freezer and let this layer set up for at least one hour. Then take it out and top it off with a Cool Whip layer.
- Then put the dessert back in the freezer. When you are ready to serve the dessert, you can garnish it with a grated chocolate bar.
Click here to view more recipies at Cooking Up Cottage.