1 puff pastry sheet thawed according to the instructions on the package1/2 cup mashed potatoes5 tablespoons gravy, divided1/4 cup corn1/4 cup green bean casserole1/2 cup chopped turkey1/2 cup stuffing1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese1/4 cup French fried onions1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepperBasil, parsley, or thyme for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.2. Gently press puff pastry sheet into a greased 9-inch tart pan (or use a 9-inch pie pan). Trim the corners and use them into fill in any empty spaces along the sides of the pan.3. Spread the mashed potatoes over the bottom ...
1 pound sliced bacon16 ounces butter beans drained15.5 ounces great northern beans drained16 ounces pork 'n beans liquid drained off the top1 cup ketchup1/2 cup brown sugar1/2 cup diced onion1 teaspoon yellow mustardAdditional 2-3 tablespoons of brown sugar
1. Fry the bacon, drain it, and then chop it into small pieces.2. Divide the bacon in half and set aside in two bowls.3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.4. In a medium size bowl, combine the 3 cans of beans, one bowl of bacon, ketchup, brown sugar, onions and mustard. Mix well.5. Pour the bean mixture ...
- Posted in Cooking Up Cottage
1 (14.1 oz) box of two refrigerator pie crusts
12 medium apples peeled and sliced
1 1/3 cups of sugar
1/4 cup of flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup softened butter
3/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup brown sugar
1. Peel and slice 12 medium apples.2. Add 1 1/3 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of flour, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon to the apples.3. Remove the two pie crusts from the box and stack the crusts on top of each other. Roll out to fit a 10x15-inch in jelly roll pan. ...
Source: Jennifer Williams
Nonstick cooking spray2 cups cubed cooked ham (about 10 oz.)2 - 4.9-oz. packages dry au gratin potato mix1 Bell peppers, chopped3 cups water10.75-oz. can condensed cheddar cheese soupFresh snipped chives (optional)
1. Lightly coat the inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.2. In the prepared cooker, combine ham, potato mix with contents of seasoning packets, and peppers.3. In a medium bowl, gradually stir the water into soup. Pour over mixture in cooker.4. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 3 ½ to 4 hours. If desired, garnish ...
Source: Spicy Southern Kitchen
1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 (14.5-ounce) can beef broth
1 (8-ounce) can tomato paste
2 bay leaves
2 teaspoons dried basil
1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 medium onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
2 celery ribs, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound Andouille sausage or use kielbasa, cut into slices
2 chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
Online farm equipment auctions deliver a wide range of advantages to both buyers and sellers, making them an ideal option for farmers in virtually every niche. If you're not sure if online farm equipment auctions make sense for you, knowing a few of the benefits this digital resource delivers can help you determine if it's the right choice for selling or purchasing new items for your farm or ranch.
Online Farm Equipment Auctions Offer:
Convenience: Running your farm often means going at breakneck speed at all times. Many farmers don't have the time to attend live auction events. This ...
Running your farm efficiently means sticking to your budget. However, sometimes expenses are simply unavoidable, as purchasing agriculture equipment is part of doing business for farmers. However, nothing says you have to break the bank when buying new gear. Purchasing used agriculture equipment for sale can make a major different with expenses.
The Benefits Of Buying Used Equipment For Your Farm
There are several distinctive benefits offered when purchasing used farming gear. First and foremost, cost savings. Used equipment can often be purchased at a fraction of the cost of buying new. This can be beneficial for farmers looking ...
1 cup all-purpose flour1 teaspoon baking powder1/2 teaspoon baking sodapinch of salt1 teaspoon sugar1 teaspoon cinnamon1/2 teaspoon nutmeg1 egg1 cup apple cider
1. Preheat waffle iron and spray with nonstick cooking spray.2. Whisk all dry ingredients together and add egg and apple cider. Whisk until well-combined.3. Pour into waffle iron and prepare according to waffle iron instructions.4. Remove from waffle iron when baked throughout and serve warm.
3 cups sugar1 cup vegetable oil4 eggs2/3 cup water1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree2 teaspoons ground ginger1 teaspoon ground allspice1 teaspoon ground cinnamon1 teaspoon ground cloves3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour2 teaspoons baking soda1 1/2 teaspoons salt1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.2. In a large mixing, combine sugar, oil and eggs; beat until smooth. Add water and beat until well blended.3. Stir in pumpkin, ginger, allspice cinnamon, and clove.4. In medium bowl, combine flour, soda, salt, and baking powder. Add dry ...
Source: Jennifer Williams
There's a chill in the air lately and you might be starting to crave those filling comfort foods -- like soups and stews! We’ve all had those days where all we want when we get home is a warm meal waiting for us. So why not pair up your slow cooker with one of these yummy fall soup recipes!
Mushroom Beef Stew
2 lbs. beef stew meat, cut into cubes1/8 cup flour1/2 tsp. salt1/2 tsp. pepper1 1/2 cups beef broth1 clove garlic, minced1 bay leaf1 tsp. paprika1 cup mushrooms, sliced2 carrots, sliced2 medium potatoes, diced1 onion, ...
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015