122.78 Deeded Acres - Selling in One Tract! Buyer will receive 2019 cash rent payment. For information contact auction manager Lynn Richard of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.9090 (cell)
HENRY COUNTY IOWA LAND AUCTION
MT. PLEASANT, IOWA
Land is located 5 miles north of Mt. Pleasant on Highway 218, then 1 mile miles east on H28/170th Street, then 1/2 mile south on Kentucky Avenue. Watch for auction signs.
Auction to be held at the Steffes Group Auction Facility,
2245 East Bluegrass Road, Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.
Buyer will receive the 2019 cash rent payment!!
122.78 Deeded Acres – SELLS IN ONE TRACT
FSA indicates: 108.64 acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 67.6 on the entire farm.
Located in Section 11, Marion Township, Henry County, Iowa.
Terms:20% down payment on November 19, 2018. Balance due at closing with a projected date of December 28, 2018, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 28, 2018. (Subject to tenant’s rights)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes:
Ag. Credit ($128.60)
Net $3,050.00 (rounded)
- This is a 5% buyer’s premium auction. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the final contract purchase price.
- The land is selling subject to tenant’s rights and is rented for the 2019 crop year. The land is rented for $260/acre x 107 acres = $27,820. The buyer will receive the cash rent payment, which will be paid by the tenant to the buyer, as follows: $13,910 due March 1, 2019 and $13,910 due September 1, 2019. Copies of the contract are available for review.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to serve tenant notice, by September 1, 2019, if so desired.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Henry County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- Buyer will be responsible for installing his/her own entrance, if so desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Raymond A. & Sandra L. Wickham Revocable Living Trust
Raymond A. & Sandra L. Wickham – Co - Trustees
Philip D. McCormick – Attorney for Seller
For information contact auction manager Lynn Richard of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.9090 (cell)
Starts: Nov. 19, 2018 10 a.m.